This is a super sturdy tripod made by Manfrotto. It folds up pretty nice, too, and I’m able to fit it perfectly into my Chrome adventure pack. It’s also very easy to disassemble and clean. This is a very important quality because I’m often working in dirty or sandy environments. I tend not to use it in very tight media production situations, though. Nevertheless, a. great piece of equipment to have in your kit.
Model: Element MII
- Lightweight on your shoulders and stable on the ground
- Sturdy, compact and lightweight aluminum construction
- Catchy and iconic graphics make it stand out of the crowd
- Easy and comfortable to carry with its padded shoulder bag
- Designed to support DSLRs, CSCs and compact cameras